To contract for all goods and services procured by The Consolidated Borough of Quil Ceda Village in conformance with all applicable Tribal Ordinances, Directives and Procurement polices in a clear and concise manner that provides Indian preference in employment opportunities and procurement of the Work.
- Develop contracting documents that conform to all applicable Tribal Ordinances, Directives and Procurement policies;
- Provide preference in contracting for goods and services to Indian-owned businesses and or enterprises;
- Develop unique bidding and contracting documents that reflect the complexity and risks associated with each given Project;
- Develop contracting documents that are clear and concise; 5) Develop contracting documents that are both fair and reasonable to all parties;
- Issue contracting documents in a timely manner so as not to impact the completion of the Project; and
- Perform all assigned Bidding, Contracting and Project Administration duties in a transparent and professional manner.