Quil Ceda VIllage Carwash Project
Project No. QCV – RFQ – 19-006
Project Manager for the Project
Associate Project Manager
Quil Ceda Village
8802 27th Avenue NE
Tulalip, WA 98271-9694
Attn. Jerad Eastman
Telephone: (360) 716-2404
Facsimile: (360) 716-0059
Scope of Work
Quil Ceda Village’s goal for this project is to design and construct a standalone, state of the art and environmentally friendly tunnel carwash facility that will serve the patrons of Quil Ceda Village.
The project consists of the following development component parts. These component parts are still being evaluated by the Owner and the Project Team. As a result, some or all of the component parts summarized below may change at the Owners discretion.
The objectives for this project are:
- Site Development – The Project Site is located directly to the south of the Tulalip Market. Utility services are available to accommodate the needs of the facility. Site Development will include Placement of the Facility, utilities connections, site parking, storm water discharge and additional site layout planning.
- Carwash facility – The facility should consist of a 120 foot express tunnel conveyor system, 10-12 customer use vacuums with a portion under a covered area, vending machine area for both cleaning supplies and food and beverages, and any other components needed to operate a carwash facility. The intent of the Owner is to utilize environmentally friendly means and methods to both construct and operate the facility.
- Future Development – The placement of the facility shall be designed so that an additional outparcel can be added to the site in the future and not hinder future thoroughfare or ingress and egress.
Bid and Other Dates
- RFP Issued: October 4th, 2019
- Proposal Due Date: 2:00 PM November 12, 2019